Drew Patterson Studios was hired to create an exhibit of over 650 photographs to fill ten galleries of exhibit space in the Stark Center’s Weider Museum. Drew worked closely with Drs. Jan and Terry Todd, the Stark Center’s co-directors, to select photographs from the extensive collection of images. Drew designed the exhibit’s layouts and was responsible for production and installation. The Stark Center is in the north end of the Texas Memorial Stadium. Drew added other exhibits since the grand opening, including an exhibit featuring Clyde Littlefield and one featuring the first UT Longhorn football team blanket from 1914 — the first use of the longhorn as a ‘logo’ for the team.